Working with Integrity
At Integrity, we have a vision of changing the nature of consulting by setting a new standard for commitment, trust, and execution. We are a reliable firm, passionately built on the principle that doing the right things for our clients, and our people, always comes first.
We believe that professional development is a vital component for all employees and ours is built on our foundation of core values. We have developed a comprehensive approach to develop each employee, recognize strong performance, and ensure continued career growth. We aim to provide a meaningful and flexible process with a clear set of expectations that enables each employee to grow at their own pace. Our philosophy is to treat each employee as an individual, investing in their specific performance through a set of activities that are based on each employee’s goals and aligned with the overall company direction.
Integrity offers comprehensive Professional Development and Performance Management Programs that includes three components to ensure continued career growth and help employees reach new heights:
- Ongoing performance feedback to review progress, provide feedback, and confirm expectations. Integrity believes in continuous dialogue with your supervisor to ensure you have the tools needed to complete your tasks successfully and grow within the organization
- Voluntary mentorship program designed to provide employees with valuable opportunities to be mentored by senior leaders in the company
- Training and career development to invest in our employees’ skill sets and personal interests as they relate to work
We encourage a work-life balance and know you will be a better consultant if you are in control of the decisions that affect your personal life. We offer a complete benefits package and strive to help our employees maintain a healthy work-life balance.
Health and Wellness Care
Integrity offers high quality PPO and HMO Care Plan options
- Vision Plan
- Dental Plan
- Prescription Drug Coverage
- Reimbursement Accounts
- Health Savings Account
- Flexible Spending Account
- Dependent Child Care
Company Provided Income Protection
- Life Insurance up to $50K
- Short- and Long-Term Disability Insurance Coverage
- AD&D (Accidental, Death and Dismemberment) Coverage
Savings and Retirement
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
We recognize 10 Paid Holidays each calendar year and allow employees time to take off for vacation, personal responsibilities, and illness. Consultant, Senior Consultants, and Managers receive 3 weeks of PTO per year. Senior Managers, Directors, and Senior Directors receive 4 weeks of PTO per year.